STRATEGY ON SOLVING PROBLEMS AND OFFENSIVELY DECISION MAKING
1. Gaining experience systematically on solving-problem skills and decision making for management level by analyzing the decision as well as its impact.
2. Offering “Action Plan” in different forms by clarifying problem solving as well as force field analysis therefore to acquire the knowledge for short term and long term as well.
3. Developing different types of management by having management participation effectively.
1. Principal of problem solving
2. Roles of management level and their solving problems and decision making
3. Solving problems and decision making process
4. Specifying and analyzing problems
5. Analyzing the impact after decision making
6. Creatively problem thinking
7. The important things for creative thinking
8. Preparing for decision making chart for actual practicing
Lecturing, video, presentation, case study, brain storming, having workshop for action plan process and submitting to the conference/ meeting
Durationy : 2 Day